Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - BJ in Newberry Springs, halfway between LA & Vegas
View Single Post
Old 18th January 2011, 10:18 AM
ez2ram
Cruiser

Thumbs up BJ in Newberry Springs, halfway between LA & Vegas

Great blow job at my private secluded place in Newberry Springs, either thru a gloryhole setup to remain anonymous or you can come inside to be more relaxed.
Anyway, it's free and discreet; what you see, hear or do here, stays here. You can come inside to lay down and let me give you complete satisfaction: lick your crotch and balls, rim your ass, suck and deep throat your cock, swallow your cum.
No-strings-attached, no pictures, no descriptions, no questions, no reciprocation, no drama.
I'm Latino, husky, late 40s, clean, safe, ddf, very open minded and EZ. I also have a hairy tight ass that likes attention
Open to all ages (18 or older), races, sizes, types (str8, bi, curious), and truckers with their big rigs too; truckers can park at Chevron station/truck stop, 200 yards from house; or I can go to your truck there. Why go to the rest areas when you can "rest" at my place. I have a local (7six0) cell number. You can call or text twoSix7 -sixSeven- 69. To be discreet, I don't call back (unless you request it), so if I'm not available, leave message or call back. Cum as often as you like! Tell and/or bring a friend.

My place is in Newberry Springs, 18 miles East of Barstow, right off I-40's exit #18.
Quote |