Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sunnee Plaza
Thread: Sunnee Plaza
View Single Post
Old 19th January 2011, 04:00 AM
biggles69
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by donatella-t View Post
There were just doing urine checks. From where my car was parked I copuld see they put about five or six guys and a ladyboy in a pickup or something. They did not even look remotely underage.
I read a report today than on 5th Jan 300 Police sealed off Pattaya Soi 6 (where there are dozens of girly bars) ostensibly searching for drugs. They also rounded up a half doz or so unfortunates (inc one lady boy) and whisked them away. Nothing significant was found but the papaer reported this as part of a determined move by BKK to clean up Pattaya and magically transform it from Sin City, to family paradise.

So last night's raid on Sunnee (not 300 but maybe 50 or 60 cops) was part of the same campaign and is designed to send a message - Pattaya's days of drugs, sex and rock 'n roll are numbered.

Personally I doubt a few hundred cops are a match for the hundreds of thousands of tourists pouring in to let their hair down, and thousands of Thai's that are ready to help them.
Quote |