Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sunnee Plaza
Thread: Sunnee Plaza
View Single Post
Old 22nd January 2011, 03:00 AM
biggles69
Cruiser

I guess the reality is that while a lot of bars have closed, and there are a lot less underage boys in the area than before, they are still there if you want to find them (as they are in BKK.) Good Boys is notorious, but I believe most of the other blatant offenders have closed (Kaos, Sundance, Euro, Jummy James, Tom Yum etc.) In the last 12 months I've never had a hint of underage at Happy, Wonderland (closed thro drugs), Eros or Krazy Dragon and that only leaves Mics and Nice Boys, which are probably borderline at best !

The many beer bars appear to have legal boys, although I'm not sure if to work in those 18 or 20 is the min age.

As for the European Square thing, I started that just to make a point that the area is changing - the new beer bars are quite smartly designed and equiped - and the area in front of Don Plaza could have a European feel if you half close your eyes and force down a Campari or sweet Vermouth. (Dont take me too seriously guys - just trying to get the board rocking
Quote |