Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sunnee Plaza
Thread: Sunnee Plaza
View Single Post
Old 22nd January 2011, 09:10 PM
firecat
Cruiser

XFun

You are entitled to your opinion but not your own facts. You walked through Sunee and saw a lot of kids. I walked through Central Mall yesterday and saw lots of kids. That does not meany what you are trying to say.

The facts are which are agreed by every other poster here except you and Icon is that Sunee is MUCH improved. The underage Bars are gone except for one and money is being spent everywhere improving many of the bars.

Does that mean an occasional 16 or 17 year old might not be found in a bar. Absolutely not, just like they can be found in any other area of Thailand with Gay or Lady Bars.

What it means is that not so long ago many bars had routinely had 16 year olds and younger on offer. That is no longer the case.

And until you and Icon admit the vast improvement your opinions are worthless and in fact encourage the pedophiles to come to Sunee because the two of you keep yelling that it is full of KIDS

You are both Wrong and I will continue to point it out every time one of you makes a ridiculous statement like.

"I walk through SUNEE, and I see underage boys everywhere"
Quote |