Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Special Code just for sex
View Single Post
Old 23rd January 2011, 10:46 PM
doug554
Cruiser

Special Code just for sex

Have you ever gone into a place of public business and while speaking with the sales person wonder if he would get on their knees and suck your cock? or drop his pants just so you can fuck his ass?
Just think about that for a moment, what if you could just say some code words working it into a normal conversation. By saying the code words, you are telling that man that you wanted to fuck him or have him suck your cock. (maybe you want to do the sucking?) Or just have him suck you until you are hard just so you could ram it up his ass?
No one would know why you are there or what dirty thoughts you have on your mind.
After all, the person you are talking to (and doing pretending to do business with) has no idea what you have in mind, unless of course you open your mouth and give the “code words”
I am not talking about a sex shop or a place that deals with sex. I am talking about everyday shopping. You know what you are looking for and all you have to do is say the magic words and Bingo you get to get off any way you desire. The code words are “Can I get it with Red Drapes?”
Send an e-mail, and I will give you the place to use the code word and get what ever it is you are looking for from me.
Here is another thought, by knowing the code words, where and whom to use it with. the only person knowing why you are there is, you.
It is just like looking through a one way mirror. you and you alone decide to say the "code words"
Quote |