Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - K-MALE CLUB, Massage parlor ...
View Single Post
Old 24th January 2011, 08:31 PM
pong
Cruiser

agree with the above!
re K-Male: as I arrived back in this big city a few days ago, I paid another visit the day after. Prices have changed: it is now 299/399/499 THB for 60/90/120 mins, but this is reduced by 100 THB if you start before 17.00.
The site only now shows 2 boys-but the usual assortment of 7-8 were available on my visit. it also was quite busy then.
On advice of the still same captain I (alas, the 1st choice had left-due to sickness they said-I'll try if I can press his mobuynr from them later). got the service of a boy, who turned out to be a graduate in mass-communication and spoke good english/american, even without the usual tinglish style. As I always enjoyed in this place, massage was very good and slowly turned into an affectionate sexual foreplay. the part then following was a bit less, his equipemtn was quite short and small, even for Thai.
Sai-fa is still there and this time seememd less averse to seeing a farang again. Smiled and winked.
Quote |