Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 24th January 2011, 11:18 PM
icon513

Quote:
Originally Posted by gygygy View Post
On Thursday I visited Tony's Massage, Sukhumvit soi 79 having read a report on Shameless Mack's Blog. Ventured in and saw two guys both relaxing on couches, one jumped up when he heard me enter, I had seen the price list outside and opted for an hours oil massage at 250 baht (Thai massage is 100 baht per hour)
I was also asked if I wanted a man or a woman, and of course asked for a man. I don't know whether they have a rota system but the guy that met me when I entered was the one that did the massage. He was a medium height, thick set guy....who tuned out to be very strong!
He gave me a drink of hot lemongrass and then took me upstairs to the curtained massage area, on the way we passed two other guys sleeping on couches. I was shown the shower room and given a towel. The shower room was very basic, in fact there was no shower, you had to use a bowl and scoop water over yourself....and it was cold.
The masseur waited for me in the cubicle, he had removed his shirt, his upper body was very strong looking, not your gym trained showy muscle type just naturally strong build. His back was covered with an intricate tattoo.
The massage began with some Thai massage on my back and it was very powerful! The oil massage started and the strokes were long and very firm. After he finished the back he moved onto the legs and I advised him that on my calves I did not want strong.
He offered hand relief but I declined ( I had a young friend arriving later that night ) He completed the massage working on my neck and head.
The oil he used smelled quite strongly of menthol so despite the cold water I forced myself to have a thorough shower afterwards.
Downstairs a lady had now appeared at the desk, I hjda another lemongrass and then paid my bill; she asked me if I lived in BKK and when I said I did, she gave me a card and wrote 250 on the back, apparently when I have spent 1000 I get something but I couldn't actually catch what she said....possibly a free hour?
The place is a little run down but very good value for money, the massage certainly got rid of a few kinks and niggles I had and I will definitely be going back....maybe today in fact.
There are many other massage places in this area and they all seem to have the same price structure.
They have another branch in Sukhumvit 23, along with a sister shop called May's Massage, that have identical pricing and set-ups. Very good value, but basic places not unlike the ones on Silom like Sukhothai Massage. Not specifically gay places, they have both men and women masseuses and cater to all types.
Quote |