Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sauna report
Thread: Sauna report
View Single Post
Old 31st January 2011, 07:31 PM
pong
Cruiser

MALE BOX sauna in/on Ram2

Last week, as a kind of intended check-up of this palce, as someone asked a long time ago: yes, it is still alive and kicking. In the short soi sticking into the bow-shaped giant Centran shopping centre halfway along Ram2, across from a BigC.
It is a normal Thai shophouse, 4 floors, a bit well-used and worn now. When I went into the soi, 2 guys clad in all-black also enetred and adressed me-telling me this was not the entry to the Central. Apparently the gaydar was working, as they then asked if i wanted something else? Well yes, though the goal was easy to see. They even invited me in and gave me a free entry-this was nr 11 on their card (as often: pay 10-11 is free). The older was about 40 and spoke english well, later on he told was working in a bank. They often went on the prowl for 3somes, but that was not always easy. But this only came out later. Anyway, I got a royal treatment, in the shower with soaping in, a grand tour of the premises and I was poured a free drink. Clearly they were well known guests to others and got admiring looks. Told me farang were quite rare there. They soon also found the most enclosed cubicle and then the towels dropped again. The younger one could also give a very sensual massage.
Cannot garantee anything if you try to repeat this, but Thailand always has good surprises.
Quote |