Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sauna report
Thread: Sauna report
View Single Post
Old 1st February 2011, 12:24 AM
sextile
Cruiser

[quote=pong;681714]
Last week, as a kind of intended check-up of this palce, as someone asked a long time ago: yes, it is still alive and kicking. In the short soi sticking into the bow-shaped giant Central shopping centre halfway along Ram2, across from a BigC.
... .

-- I was at CENTRAL - Rama II. recently, (Cruising spots #524.), but didn't do my homework to see what else might be in the neighborhood:
- I have it in mind to revisit sometime soon and may well have a look-in at MALE BOX SAUNA.,
- Addr.: Rama II., soi 52.,
Khet Bank Khun Thain;
- Tel.: (02)-848 1190..

-- I might venture to suggest, and in no way being critical, that: '... halfway along Ram2, ... .' might be misleading as - looking-at my BKK. City Atlas.* - Rama II. rd. goes on and on for many a mile - to as far as, and maybe beyond, MAHA CHAI BAY, wch. is some 18M. away from CENTRAL - RamaII.!
--5th. edn.; ISBN.: 9-789749-440780.; price 250.Bh..
Quote |