Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - sub white CD for Black/Hispanic Tops: Manchester/Boston/Providence/Htfd (i travel!)
View Single Post
Old 5th February 2011, 01:48 PM
tgurl_danielle_4Blk
Cruiser

sub white CD for Black/Hispanic Tops: Manchester/Boston/Providence/Htfd (i travel!)

tall, leggy, blonde, blue-eyed, submissive tranny travels the areas listed above regularly on business and am always looking to entertain Masculine, Black or Dark Hispanic Top Daddies at my discreet hotel suite.

if You're in any of these areas and appreciate a tranny who likes to dress the part from head-to-toe (semi-passable to passable) and loves to please Daddy - HOLLA!

kisses . . . anywhere You want them!

danni
Attached Thumbnails
sub-white-cd-for-black-hispanic-tops-manchester-boston-providence-htfd-i-travel-danni_chair.jpg   sub-white-cd-for-black-hispanic-tops-manchester-boston-providence-htfd-i-travel-danni_backshot.jpg   sub-white-cd-for-black-hispanic-tops-manchester-boston-providence-htfd-i-travel-danni_openwide.jpg  
Quote |