Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Penis Hair Removal
View Single Post
Old 10th February 2011, 02:20 PM
CapitalUncut

Send a message via MSN to CapitalUncut

I have always just used scissors to trim the hair close, then the mini-shaver screen head on my beard/sideburn trimmer to get rid of the rest. (An electric shaver will also do the job.) It's good for a few weeks. Use aftershave or a moisturizer like Nivea after to soothe any razor burn. Good for about a month. You do want to be sure the foil is in good condition with no visible damage or deterioration...you could nick or cut yourself.

I've known a lot of guys who take a straight-edge to it...or even their regular razor. It's also a hot scene for some guys. No matter how much I trust someone or even myself, no way am I letting a bare blade anywhere near my junk.

I only shave for personal comfort. I'm uncut so I have to keep my bush trimmed...getting a hair caught in the skin is exceedingly uncomfortable. I don't go for the whole "manscaping" thing...guys with a manicured lawn or topiary turn me off. So, unless you are experiencing discomfort when fucking or jacking off, just leave it be.
Quote |