Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Another scam artist on Gayromeo
View Single Post
Old 13th February 2011, 09:19 AM
gygygy
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKK-European View Post
The user use_pass received a nice guestbook entry today as well, have a look... Seems credible, but on the other hand, someone who's pissed with one of his GayRomeo contacts might also make something like that up to discredit the guy. And to keep others away, jealousy plays strange games with many minds... ;-)
Interesting! A couple of weeks ago I chatted to this guy (use_pass) on GayRomeo and exchanged numbers but didn't arrange to meet. Later in the week I got a text from a guy asking me to ring him concerning use_pass. I found myself talking to an American guy who had just met him and had some money stolen. As use-pass was hurriedly leaving his room he dropped a piece of paper with my name and number and those of a couple of other guys.

It was good of the American guy to take the trouble to warn me. Apparently use_pass hangs around The Malaysia Hotel quite a lot.