Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - BODY CLUB-Sukhumvit soi 8/BKK
View Single Post
Old 14th February 2011, 05:55 PM
pong
Cruiser

yet another amazing Thailand experience:
this club, when I entered, the receptionisty was getting his massage by one of the boys, bot clothes onthough, rec. lying down on the sofa. He speaks very good englsh and informed me he is not allowed to make any recommendations by fear of being bought off by desperate guys wanting bisnis.
The ads in the BKKpost have vanished, the newsppr does not want them anymore-will finsih any of those when contract expires.
THios time i chose a very tall guy, over 1m85, named bank, who spoke quite good english and also a smatteriung of German. His claim he had escaped a dreadful study for electricien (NOT electronics! he told me various times), forced on him by father. Was quite an entertaining guy with many jokes.
Massage skills minimal, but was very good in soft stroking and finding sensual spots. Seemed to like that and asked me to tell him what he could do better-which made it even more fun in trying out mutually. So this soon turned into a quite hot further encounter. After that he still seemed aroused and groped again in showering afterward.
But somehow I got the feeling he was simply trying out this place if bisnis would be better, I vaguely remember his face from one of the soi Hotmail massageshops.
Quote |