Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Anna Loves to suck and come...
View Single Post
Old 19th February 2011, 09:42 PM
bosworth32
Cruiser

Anna Loves to suck and come...

My name is Anna am I am a whore I love doing 2 or 3 guys at a time and a little 1 on 1 action. I come from a good family and I am a 5th grade teacher in the north shore area. I am 26 years old weight 120 height 5"5 I am American Polish, one of my gay friends recommended a adult book store in Melrose park at 2019 N. Mannheim rd at the cross rd of armitage and Mannheim I understand there are glory holes in all booths except the private booths, I am not a Hooker and wish to remain private with my sexual experiences I am assured the store has good security and very private I believe there is a 2.00 cover charge I am only looking for a good time I love sucking cock, my friend says women show up around 12 to 1am on saturday and sunday nights The Adult bookstore it is most gay men few women here and there come check me out in one of the booths with glory holes my dripping hot pussy will be waiting for you love Anna
Quote |