Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Another scam artist on Gayromeo
View Single Post
Old 20th February 2011, 06:18 AM
Xfun
Cruiser

Why all this sudden very negative talk about thai boys / thai male sex workers?

There is also the other side of the coin, many Thai boys have been robbed, led into false hope, false promises, put through emotional hell by farang and other customers, including Thai customers.

I know of one farang who right now has two Thai boys who are basically captive in his condo in Pattaya condo right now. From what I know he pays them well enough (but not ridiculouslt, doesn't physically mistreat them, but enjoys the feeling of controlling their lives. I also recall:

- Years ago, the masively overweight very wealthy farang journalist who had a string of continuously changing naive young Thai men in tow for several years, took then all over Thailand, made them sleep rough in hotel corridors whilst he took the new off boy to his room for the night, made them suck his new off boy, insisted they allow the new off boy to fuck them for his entertainment, etc.

- The farang, years back, who had a long-term reputation for taking off boys to short time hotels in Bkk and Pattaya, and after the 'fun' would say 'you shower first' then when the boy went into the bathroom, he quickly dressed and fled, on some occasions leaving the boy to pay the hotel bill.

Let's have some balance please.

Unfortunatey life has risks, how many people, str8 or gay, have come to harm from long-term boyfriends, wives, whatever, in every country in the world. Shit happens, unfortunately.

I say again, why all this sudden negative about Thai boys??????????????