Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Chatroulette ...
View Single Post
Old 4th March 2011, 06:33 AM
sextile
Cruiser

Chatroulette ...

-- Today, 04 mar., I was in UP2.* reading several British gay periodicals whilst awaiting the arrival there of my Enthusiastic & American Friend for his hair-cut. As an aside my E&AF. maintains that Thais' and farangs' hairs are of differing textures and that few Thai hair-dressers know how to cut farangs' hair properly; khun Luck, the owner/proprietor hair-dresser of UP2,. being the only one such to whom he entrusts himself. Although watching khun Luck at work he used his electric hair-clippers too much for my liking and used his scissors but seldom;
- In one of the mags. I saw CHATROULETTE mentioned, with the suggestion that it has possibilities for gay men to meet other gay men;
- I'd suggest that anyone interested enough goes to search-engine Google, enters : 'Chatroulette.' and then scrolls-DOWN to Wikipedia's entry to give one a better idea of what it is, does and so on and so forth.

--* UP 2. - Beauty & Hair Salon - other svces. available!
- addr.: Charn Issara1 Tower, 2fl.,
942/57, Rama IV. rd.,
Bang rak, BKK. 10500.;
- tel.: (02)-233 5956.;
- e-mail: > up2hairsalon@yahoo.com <
- web: > UP2Salon <

-- E&OE.. Usual disclaimers. --
Quote |