Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Parliament House play 3/14-3/17
View Single Post
Old 5th March 2011, 03:07 AM
poundmyao
Cruiser

Parliament House play 3/14-3/17

I will be looking to play and would love to ride on some big cocks. I am horny and love to get fucked from all positions but especially like to go for a wild ride. I'm drug and disease free. I play safe for all activities. I am very clean, wet and can't wait to play. I will be ready to play at about midnight on Monday and all day and night on Tuesday and Wednesday I might even stay an extra day. I will put my room number in the front window of my car with the name poundmyao. I will hang pink panties on the door if I'm available to play. If there are no panties on the door it means that I'm getting pounded. Please wait for your turn. After coming into the room, we will chat and if we click we will have some fun. I rarely refuse anyone who pulls out there dick after they come in the room. If there are black panties on the door I will be taking a much needed break
Quote |