Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - The 650 Euro massage
View Single Post
Old 6th March 2011, 05:13 AM
donatella-t
Cruiser

I'd be happy to pay for some farm boy to squeeze my muscles....usually I give 1500 to the boys I meet on Gayromeo. But shop rates are way out of line with what should be charged.

When I go to Soi Twilight they charge me 7 euro for a soda. I do not understand how they get away with such crap, but they do.

When I buy wine, I pay 15 euro (seriously!) for a bottle of Jacob's Creek plonk that costs 4 euro in the Netherlands, including transport from Australia.

In Euroland I get a 1 hour massage with happy ending for maybe 200 Euro. I get a beer for a Euro or two.

So: fifty euro (65 US$) for a third rate massage in third world surroundings is not worth it, IMO.

I'm just observing, and maybe I have been here to long? Now you can go tell me to go back to Europe. :-)
Quote |