Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sauna report
Thread: Sauna report
View Single Post
Old 8th March 2011, 08:40 AM
asiatraveler
Cruiser

Before taking leave of the LOS, I visited several places that have been discussed in this or other threads.

Chinatown cinema--despite two visits, I have NTR.

Heaven sauna--My visit confirmed previous experience. I hooked up with a non-Thai lad (possibly from Bangladesh) but I don't think I encountered a Thai Thai. I did encounter an extremely aggressive Chinese uncle--and there's an army of uncles there. I'm not sure whether he just didn't want to take no for an answer or was intent on making my visit unpleasant because he views farangs as unwanted competition.

Babylon--Tried a weekend and a weeknight, but I was surrounded both times by more farangs than asians. Even on Friday evening, which at one time kept going strong until near midnight (the old closing time), the crowd began thinning about 9. If I did not have such fond memories of Babylon as it once was, I probably wouldn't be so disappointed with current experiences.

Overall, BKK seems to be a bit coarser. This is mentioned from time to time in the Stickman blog. Perhaps it's a byproduct of the political tension or maybe it's just the inevitable result of a more prosperous society (as in China's big cities). Or maybe it's just me.
Quote |