Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sauna report
Thread: Sauna report
View Single Post
Old 12th March 2011, 07:32 AM
asiatraveler
Cruiser

Yes, well, we are probably all different ages, shapes and sizes, and all have different demeanors.

Probably? More like certainly. I don't know how it could be any other way. We're not, after all, Stepford wives, are we? If we were all similar in every physical and emotional trait, we would all be having very similar experiences. And there would be little need for forums like this.

I remain grateful for the hot ones among us who report on their wonderful experiences and are generous enough to explain that their successes—and our less exciting sojourns—are the inevitable result of they’re being younger, fitter, more attractive and happier.

I would have never figured that out without their guidance.

Meanwhile, I find that it is the information provided by Sextile, Taoboxer and a handful of others, who check their ego at the door, who distinguish this forum from the others.
Quote |