Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - first time you le a guy cum in your ass...submit your stories
View Single Post
Old 13th March 2011, 10:06 PM
Deschannel
Cruiser

I was 21 and I lived in an apartment complex. The couple across the hall were in their 50's. His name was Chris who I had met tin the laundry room and after weeks of flirting we finally got together. To make a long story short....Chris and I had gotten together once or twice a week in the evenings. His wife was a nurse who worked 12 hour shifts.

Our first dozen times was lots of naked play but no penetration.We were both very playfuland we very much enjoyed being naked....always naked and became close mentally as much as physically. We got to know each others dicks perfectyl as well and one night as I was on my knees and he was sitting back on the couch it seemed he was really super hard. a minor difference from his usual hardness but I did notice so as I was blowing him I made sure I got his cock extra wet with my saliva.. I was a virgin but I could see Chris was incredibly horny so I climbed on top of him and guided his cock in my ass. It took a little time but soon I was lying on my back on the couch and he was thrusting himself in me. He came hard and afterward we studied my butt to watch his cream find its way out.
Quote |