Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Fri 1-?Sub masc in panties for Dom masc GL WMs to use
View Single Post
Old 14th March 2011, 11:50 PM
rick61
Cruiser

Fri 1-?Sub masc in panties for Dom masc GL WMs to use

Seeking kinky DOM white men who are NICE LKG,disease free,in decent shape and take charge alpha types who would enjoy helping to pull an oral GB on a very sub masculine lkg wm who is also considered nice lkg,decent shape,STD free.Have a strong need to be used orally by hot Dom wht guys and treated like the nasty ckslt i am.Love my tits played with,my hot mouth used,verbal,humiliation,exposed and used as the sissy slt i am.Friday afternoon in the backdoor m4m theater at the Hustler 1pm-?.Jeans,blue STL Blues T shirt and will have panties/stockings under waiting for Dom wht dudes to use me.No BB or unsafe stuff.Last Fri was hot so would like a repeat!Please be SAFE,Disease free,in decnt shape and nice lkg 21-50.40s,beefy musc build,considered nice looking and masculine here.
Quote |