Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - New to bi...
Thread: New to bi...
View Single Post
Old 13th April 2011, 03:22 PM
bearchazorc
Cruiser

I'm not really bi, but since i rarely get a chance to revive a thread this close to extinction, i might as well post something.

I had given like 4 bjs and practiced anal twice before i realised i could never be straight no matter how much i tried. I met a guy online when i was 18, and he took me to his place. At first i was a bit shy but then he broke the ice asking for a kiss. Ive never had a kiss until then, and i was turned on that the guy was over 50. He took me into his bedroom and rubbed my chest while making out with me. I reached down and felt his cock and i was hit by this overwhelming urge and within seconds i was stripped down with him on top of my legs sucking my rod. I was shocked that on a first date i was already having sex. He ended up sucking me 3 more times with cuddle-sessions in between. This next time he sucked me while inserting his finger in me and it was the best feeling ive felt. While i was stunned by pleasure he quickly lubed up his 4 incher and slid it inside me missionary style. I didnt even want to get a bj without a condom, and here i was taking it raw up the ass. I finally snapped out of it and made him pull out about 10 minutes into it. At that moment i was panicking and trying hard to relax from what ive done. I tried to keep telling myself that since he didnt ejaculate risk was lowered. Ever since then i swore id use a condom from anal but i wouldn't let anything inhibit the flavor of cum from my mouth.

This hook up relieved me of any straight curious thoughts i may have acted upon

PS: sorry if this was off topic or if it wasnt as detailed. Wasnt sure youd return to read this.
Posted via Mobile Device
Quote |