Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Felt like a virgin again! Tight ass after no anal
View Single Post
Old 4th May 2011, 07:36 PM
ftl17
Cruiser

Felt like a virgin again! Tight ass after no anal

I just had an experience that may benefit guys worried about their ass getting stretched.

A few years ago I was a real pig - I could take anything up to a small hand up my ass and love it! I regularly wore a 2.5 inch butt plug out, and reamed with a rambone. There wasn't a cock that i couldn't take, and i took many If my anus wasn't being strectched I felt empty.

Then for some reason I lost interest in all things anal. I got off on sucking and fucking - boys and girls. The most I had in my ass was a finger doing prostrate massage.

Last week I regained interest in all things anal. Imagine my surprise whan a small dildo (7" X 1.5") HURT going in. My ass had regained it's virgin tightness.

After taking my time to slowly stretch I could keep the little guy in, and I'm back up to 2" after a week of play. I'm heading to the Clubhouse II this weekend and hope to get used the old way.

I was surprised how even a fisted anus can return to a pre-stretch state in just a year or two.

Anyone else have similar experience
Quote |