Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Magic Hands (Pho Land) massage
View Single Post
Old 6th May 2011, 08:45 PM
dorothy dix
Cruiser

While staying in the area last Nov I availed myself of late night before bedtime,migraine relief and any excuse massage at this venue.

The Thai owner who has a Japanese employment background has an effervescent and enthusiastic approach.He organised Loy Krathong floral boats as souvenirs for customers - a nice touch.Some masseurs work in Sg as well and the few I tried get a high mark.I believe anything more than happy ending is generally negotiable but best conducted at your hotel.No first hand experience.

The best massage I received was from Lek who I booked on recommendation.One of the best for this skill.I didn't push things much further as it is not upfront like Hero,Albury and the like.

For skilled and erotic massage in a delightfully professional venue this place gets my vote.
Quote |