Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Felt like a virgin again! Tight ass after no anal
View Single Post
Old 15th May 2011, 10:18 PM
ftl17
Cruiser

How I became interested in all things anal again

I visited to a Ft Lauderdale bath house and played in the sauna with a nice guy my age. he started fingering my ass and just went on from there. I had forgotton how good it felt!

We played that night - i got fucked for the first time in years, then we 69'd. He got my ass stretched pretty wide while we sucked, and massaged my prostate. The best feeling was the stretching.

On my way home I stopped by a toy store and got a three rib plug, and an 18 inch double. I started working on stretching again. I haven't been able to take a fist again yet, but I will.

I're been able to ff several guys at the bath and want to be on the other side.

I sarted doing really big and deep enemas, first just to prepare, then I found that they feel soo good recreationally that I do them anytime I can. I can get my colon tube 30 inches into my colon and let the water run in under low pressure and just relax and let it flow out.

I'm looking forward to my next trip to Ft Lauderdale!
Quote |