Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Done with ABS's.
View Single Post
Old 19th May 2011, 04:16 AM
Specific200
Cruiser

I actually did visit another ABS in Oregon. It's your desirable ruralish store wit an old school feeling. I think Oregon is the state of choice of ABS these days.

I'm also not against ABS not being perfectly clean. Sperm on the floor or walls doesn't really bother me. I mean it's s sex booth, right? But shit and piss? Forget it. There is a difference.

I had a decent time at the Oregon store. But once again, I had an idiot on the other side not satisfied blowing me but just had to try and stick my cock up his ass w/o telling me, or at least slipping a rubber on me.

It's quite amazing too because I know when that crap is happening and I just zip up and leave the booth. In this instance, I was so horny after 30 minutes of him edging me, if he had put a rubber on me, I'd probably have let it just happen. It's just inconsiderate in the least not to do that.
Quote |