Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Updating my address-book ...
View Single Post
Old 20th May 2011, 07:00 AM
sextile
Cruiser

Updating my address-book ...

-- Firstly apologies for posting this subject in the wrong thread - "Mea culpa."

- My Address-Book is not only OUT-of-date but is no longer in alphabetical order; hence the need to address these matters.
- For just BKK. it contains approx. some 32 a go-go bars, (none karaoke!); perhaps 35 gay-friendly hotels & GHs.; possibly 119 massage parlors and just 57 - Mr. Heinz: - saunas.

-- Before submitting these four lists for corr'ns. etc. etc. to and from the general readership - a two ways tfc. here in the dissemination & sharing of knowledge, PLUS getting my book UP-dated! - I would prefer to obtain the blessings of the Owner and of our esteeemed Moderator.
- I am thinking of submitting each list in turn and with a distinct interval between to allow for reading, corr'n. and so on and so forth.
- I shall await permission from above. --
Quote |