Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Updating my address-book ...
View Single Post
Old 21st May 2011, 11:41 AM
Keith
Former Cruisemaster
(Deceased 2012)

Way easy to submit listings, Sextile. First you have to follow this link to the Thailand listings:

http://listings.cruisingforsex.com/e...thailand-1060/

Or you can go straight away to Bangkok:

http://listings.cruisingforsex.com/e.../bangkok-1527/

First I'd suggest you look to see if a specific place on your list is already included. If it is included, you might want to add comments or suggest changes. To do that, click the link (found as part of every listing) that says 'Read all reviews and add your own, upload pictures, etc.'

For a brand new listing, look in the upper right of any page and you'll see a link for 'submit listing'. Follow that link to submit a new entry and everything you'll need to do should be obvious on the page that comes up for submitting a new entry. Please provide as much info as you can. Realizing that directions are especially critical for Bangkok, the best things to do for directions are to provide at least one of the following:

1. GPS coordinates (put them in the directions field and we'll verify them via Google before taking them live);
2. cross streets (the name of the street where the place is located, plus the nearest street crossing);
3. exact street address (normally I'd put this first, but in Thailand it seems exact street addresses are not always helpful)

Adding any outside pictures of a club or other location might also be especially useful for Bangkok.

Also, please use conventional spelling for English speakers and limit abbreviations that might not be clear to the average (as in me) person.

Thanks!
Keith
Quote |