Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Seeking male who wants some great head...
View Single Post
Old 22nd May 2011, 04:33 AM
nightprowler00
Cruiser

Seeking male who wants some great head...

White Bi male, 43, 5'7", 190....Lowell, MA.....married to a female, who doesn't know, so need to be discreet. Seeking a male, who enjoy's great head. Not looking for reciprocation...Looking for someone who just wants their cock sucked, licked, and pleased......I've got Iong brown hair, usually pulled back, some tat's, kinda biker look.....I love girls, and I love eating pussy.....and sometimes, I want to suck a cock, and I'll make your eyes roll back in your head......I'm not a troll, and I'm not some cumbucket looking for just any dick to suck.....I want a nice cock, size doesn't matter, just want you to be proud of it, and want it taken good care of....and I WILL take care of ALL your needs....I do this infrequently, but I am good at it, and enjoy giving pleasure.....
I know how good it feels to get off getting head, and I like giving that feeling to someone else.....believe me, you will not be disappointed.....
In the Lowell area, can host certain nights, days, or can travel to you.....
Be clean and disease free......and be a top/feeder wanting head.
Quote |