Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - GSM Sauna
Thread: GSM Sauna
View Single Post
Old 2nd June 2011, 08:14 AM
sextile
Cruiser

Gsm. Sauna ...

-- Today, (02 jun.), having business in CHINATOWN I looked-in at GSM. SAUNA -
- I took the elevator up to the 7fl. and walked-around that floor; just as I was about to leave an elderly & Ch.-looking man descended the stairs and approached. I shewed him the note on wch. was written in Thai: 'When will GSM. SAUNA re-open?';
- He motioned to me to accompany him; we descended to the 3fl. where he handed me over to a middle-aged man wearing an orange tee-shirt, to whom I shewed the note;
- After looking at it he shewed me into an office where a managerial-looking man appeared to be i'viewing a pleasant-looking, Thai & YM.. The two men spoke together for awhile before the man in the orange tee-shirt ushered me out;
- In the corridor I was told that the Sauna would RE-OPEN in two to three months;
- Looking-at him straight in the eyes I asked: "100%. for sure?";
- He held my look and replied that nearer the time I should check the SAUNA's web-site for confirm'n..

-- I conlude, as usual, E&OE.! --
Quote |