Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Babylon downhill
View Single Post
Old 18th June 2011, 08:11 PM
trentaus
Cruiser

a bore

This place never changes and maybe that is a plus for some people, but having visited and/or stayed in Babylon many times over the last two years I now find it an expensive place to stay, and overrated in terms of talent compared with other venues or contact methods. My recent visit on Sunday June 5 was no exception. The place was crowded of course and I had no trouble finding one or two locals for a bit of fun, but overall I found the place lacking in excitement. I would recommend Babylon to new gay visitors to Bangkok, but now I am accustomed to how things work in Thailand, I find just as much fun, more excitement, and less cost making contact outside such sex venues. It seems to me there are plenty of eager Thais who can be snared with just the right eye contact and a smile walking around in public places. I have also had success with making contacts thru gayromeo.
Quote |