Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - first time you le a guy cum in your ass...submit your stories
View Single Post
Old 26th June 2011, 01:15 AM
Carlo C
Cruiser

I'm all about older men too as I see some others are posting as well. I'm only 22 and I haven't been with anyone remotely close to my age. 50 and up is what I like. Their experience and appreciation is my aphrodisiac.

My first time was not at all planned. I was with my silver haired partner and He was always good for just one pop and it was usually after I would give him a nice slow but firm hand job. He would usually suck me to completion and I would finish him off after that.

This one particular night we were watching a gay gang bang where this one guy who had a similar physical likeness to me was taking cock anally from 5 others. We were both impressed but what really got me was that one guy pulled out and sprayed hard all over this guys face and after he came within 30 seconds he came again. He just kept jacking off until he squirted again. It never occurred to me that that could be done.

We talked about it in wonderment and decided you had to be really REALLY horny to do that. He asked me what he could do to me to try and cum twice like that. I told him that maybe if he fucked me while I was on my back hips lifted up that maybe I would be able to but I wasn't even sure I could take his cock anally.

After a good 10 minutes of positioning and some pain he got himself in and he was thrusting pretty well and my cock was super hard and bouncing around with his thrusts. I forgot all about our plan and was really enjoying his body on top of mine and soon he was releasing cum in my ass. Right after he started jacking me off and before I knew it cum was erupting out of my cock and before I relaxed he was jacking me again to try to get me off right away for the second time. Initially I didn't think it would happen but then I reached for my asshole, inserted a finger in and as I felt his um from my ass thst was all I needed and I came again. To firsts in one night.....not too shabby.
Posted via Mobile Device
Quote |