Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Fantasy...
Thread: Fantasy...
View Single Post
Old 29th June 2011, 12:30 PM
alwayssomeguy
Cruiser

Frat Fantasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris21ks View Post
My fantasy is really to be as slutty as I can be lol. I want to be in the middle of a room full of hot naked frat guys with big cocks, and me bent over a table. I lean over the table as every guy in the house sticks his cock in my tight, virgin asshole. I want them to fuck me until they cum in my ass. I want to take them one after the other, without giving my ass a rest. And while the hotties are waiting their turn, I'll keep them hard by sucking their huge cocks, bringing them almost to climax and then taking the next cock so when they're ready for my ass, they'll fill me up with their hot seed. Then after I've taken all the cock I can and cum is practically coming out of my nose. Then I'll let whoever still has any cum in his balls, fuck me until he passes out.
Posted via Mobile Device
Yeah, I'll take this one too!
Quote |