Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Magic Hands (Pho Land) massage
View Single Post
Old 3rd July 2011, 08:23 PM
pong
Cruiser

for me it was a first and last-was slightly hoping this Lek mentioned (yes, aware this is a very common name in Thaild) was maybe some old nice masseur-as his room was in that area. Alas, he has moved on, and so has Chirp/Cheap also rec. here-the underwear boy.
Could well be listed under the amazing Thailand heading. Yes, the place is well kept and nicely done-as befits a place aiming at JPNese. Small amound of boys-I got only to see the album afters, around 10/11, most with heavy tattoos and very str8 looking. One rec.dafter an exchange between my masseur and owner led him to ANdy (an is dee!) just busy washing the feet of a Thai lady and apparently waiting for my VIP-room to be cleared for them to move up.
MY unchosen masseur did a very quick footwash (they say thats special-I get it every week at my normal 160 bt/hr Thai mass. shop and much better too) and led me all floors up. I have lately come to choose older masseurs as I expect them to have more experience-he did not. Most of the 1hr was spent under the damp towel doing a kind of Thai massage-the oil part was just 15/20 mins and also just so-so. The massagebed has a facewell-with nice smells and looks under it-but the thing was so sweaty (AC running till too cold-and then heating up too far) it was not comfy.
Confirms my beliefs that strengthen all the time-do not go to tourist shops, take Thai shops, travel a little further and get a good service at lower price too.
BTW_have not been into that soi Ngam Duplee since ages and indeed it has cleaned up enormously. More mid-class nice hotels, fancy food and far fewer of life rejects as was the case before. Could even try to become a kind of more subdued BKK gay street-for alternative living.
Quote |