Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - first time you le a guy cum in your ass...submit your stories
View Single Post
Old 4th July 2011, 04:58 PM
HappyHole
Cruiser

First Time (and then some)

While my tales will have a bit of the “If you don’t get fucked for 5 years, can I claim to be an ass virgin all over again and count that load as a first?” ring to it, I am old enough to have lived through the pre-condom AND condom eras. So I’ll be sharing about taking loads in the days of innocence, and then much later when I was thinking with my cock (and trying not to be too judgmental about it).

FIRST TIME – PRE-CONDOM 1980
Although I’d been shoving fingers, candles, assorted vegetables, and my own cum up my hole all through my adolescence and into early 20s, it wasn’t until 1980 and my 26th year that any of my sex mates expressed an interest in my butt. (Ironically, at 21 with my first boyfriend, I was the top.) And so it was that my second boyfriend (pure top, tall, nice body, clone mustache) had me moved in within a matter of weeks, and I was getting nailed and bred daily by his solid 8-inch straight-as-a-ruler cock. This went on for about six months before we became Just Roommates for another four years, and my hole-feedings grew more infrequent. Sadly, I don’t recall much about the first load he gave me, other than it was on our first date, and I do remember being very happy and very impressed with the size of his cock, along with the fact that he loved to fuck and fuck and fuck...

FIRST TIME – BAREBACK 2005 Incident No. 1
From 1985 up to 2005, I dated just a few guys who had no interest in assplay, and then I had just a few casual encounters, always with condoms on those rare times when a guy wanted to fuck me. Then in January 2005, I paid a visit to the local Baths (now gone). It was a chilly night outside and inside the baths, so I kept on my white T-shirt and white sport boxer-briefs. The military-themed Barracks basement was nearly empty, so I went all the way to the back dark corner, and took the lower of the two padded bunks, on hands and knees, sprinkling condoms around me, and hoping someone would take the bait. Eventually a pair of burly, beefy guys in their 50s came on back, and the first one had a really nice and chunky 7-inch dick. He pulled my briefs down to my knees and stroked my ass for a minute, and then with no other foreplay, that man plowed me good and hard with just precum for lube. (I was sore for days, but that taught me to carry lube at all future outings.) That dude slammed and battered my hole, huffing and puffing, and then he pushed me flat on the bunk with his full weight on me (my favorite position), blowing his load with deep loud breaths. After he came, he leaned in and asked if I was OK, and I breathlessly thanked him for the great fuck. He groaned as he rose and slid out of me, and I instantly missed his weight, his heat, and mostly his cock up my ass.

The second guy had a cropped beard and furry chest, and a nice hard dick. He jumped right on my vacated hole and jackhammer fucked me, fast and furious, and I was bloody fucking loving it. Then he flipped me onto my back, slammed back into me, and kept eye contact with me as he fucked the wind out of me. Finally he came with a roar, only pulling out after he caught his breath and then giving my rigid cock a friendly slap before he and his buddy took off. After my two fuckers left, I finger checked my hole and realized how wet and sloppy it was. I looked around and realized that none of the condom wrappers had been opened. Oddly enough, I wasn’t panicked by the situation, but kind of turned on as I staggered to the showers with my rigid dick leading the way. Luckily I tested negative at my next STD screening.

FIRST TIME – BAREBACK 2005 Incident No. 2
August 2:00 AM at a downtown ABS. I had a really hot time with a slim, fit guy in his late 30s with a beautiful cucumber shaped 8.5-inch cock, who joined me in my booth to kiss, suck and rim with our jeans pushed down below our knees. And then with a bit of lube he carried with him that smelled of coconut, and keeping eye contact the entire time, he had me lean back against the Buddy Glass and spread my legs as much as I could, while he reached around and spread my butt and pushed his cock between my legs. With his fingers, he pressed his cock into my asscrack, riding the length of his lightly lubed meat up and down across my hair-free bud, pushing his cockhead harder and harder against my ever-relaxing hole. My stiff cock was mashed and sliding against his abdomen, and with synchronized breathing, we were both moaning at the intense sensations we were experiencing – he with his highly sensitive cock, and me with my hole as the then, at that moment, Center Of My Universe. After a good 5-10 minutes of that intense bit of exercise, we were physically about to collapse from the awkward position, and he proposed that we go somewhere, as his favorite thing is to 69.

So we ended up at my non-air-conditioned apartment, stripping each other immediately and after plenty of mutual sucking and rimming and fingering on my sweat-soaked bed, he knelt between my legs, pushed my knees to my chest, and started to push his saliva and precum drenched cock into my smooth, spit-slick hole. I asked: “Can you stay hard with a condom?” He grinned and I scampered off the bed to get the condoms and lube that I didn’t get a chance to pull out when we arrived. Rubbered up and well-lubed, his meat sank right into me, and he fucked me in every position under the sun. It was a long, hard, fun, fantastic fuck, and when he came, his face scrunched up and he threw his head back in a silent yowl, with his body shuddering on top of me. However, when he pulled out, the condom had come off inside me. Curiously I was not alarmed, and we were both laughing as he and I slipped in fingers to fish the useless thing out of my very wet and sloppy hole. (I believe that the condom came off during the fuck and that he came in my ass, as the condom was empty and merely sticky and wet on the outside when we fished it out.)

He then wanted me to fuck him, and as he began to sit on me, I asked “Do you want a condom?” and he replied “No.” But we soon gave up because I am professional bottom, and even for his superb hairy ass, I couldn’t stay hard enough to do the job. So instead, he fucked me again, condom-free, and it was another hot ride all over my bed. I did, however, ask him to pull out so I could eat his load, but when he came, it was just barely in time for him to yank free of my hole and blow his hot cum all over my chest and abdomen. (I believe he blasted at least once or twice before pulling out.) After that, we showered and dozed for a couple of hours, and then he had to leave to join his mother for Sunday brunch. He said he wanted to see me again, and two weeks later he came by at mid-day for another round of sweat-drenched suck/rim/finger play and bare fucking, this time with him pulsing at least once inside me before pulling out to shoot over my head and onto the wall behind my bed. This guy was great sex, and the only guy since Boyfriend No. 2 I intentionally allowed to fuck me bare. Although, truth be told, I was thinking with my cock both times we got together, and I was very lucky to test negative at my next and subsequent STD screenings.
Quote |