Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - first time you le a guy cum in your ass...submit your stories
View Single Post
Old 4th July 2011, 09:48 PM
bearfun1
Cruiser

Anal play

I haven't yet had someone cum in my ass without a condom, and I'm not sure I will. All I know is ever since I was 9 or 10, I loved having stuff in my ass. It started with an enema bag/hose I found in out bathroom, and went on to stealing my mom's tampons (with the cardboard tubes, and stuffing them in while I jerked off. Im in my 50s, and married now, but I am quite bi, and love getting fucked in the ass. The local gay gym/sauna has a sling, and the first time I was in it I almost came from the excitement of laying naked in public with my legs spread and my ass out for anyone that wanted to put on a condom and stick it in. I'm going there tomorrow, and am hard as a rock just thinking about my ass getting pounded. Sorry if this is off topic!
Quote |