Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - GSM Sauna
Thread: GSM Sauna
View Single Post
Old 5th July 2011, 11:06 AM
enjoylife77
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by sextile View Post
-- On 02 jul. - Gen'l. Election Eve - my Elderly, Frequently-visiting & Am. Friend, who happened to be in C'Town., visited GSM. SAUNA.;
- He told me that communication problems Thai:farang didn't help; but, as far as he was able to u'stand., there seems to be no urgency on RE-OPENING - 'A distinct lack of interest and of any desire to be helpful.' was his summary.

-- He re-joined me today a'noon., having ret'd. from his 'Devotions.' in C'Town., and where he met one of his regular & local aquaintances. The latter was reported as having his doubts as to whether GSM. SAUNA. would RE-OPEN in the near future, or if at all?

--

Sounds like GSM got entangle with some old govt regulatory issue; but hopefully newly installed party may give it a new life in the not too distant future. My assumption and hope.
Quote |