Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - first time you le a guy cum in your ass...submit your stories
View Single Post
Old 6th July 2011, 07:44 PM
HappyHole
Cruiser

3 Strikes and you're out!

I recently shared my First Loads tales on another site as well, and some dude posted (in part) “3 strikes and you’re out!” as a negative comment, inferring the certain probability of my contracting HIV as a just reward for my irresponsible behavior. I am sharing my response to that guy with my fellow CFS buddies, because I can’t keep quiet while self-righteous, judgmental finger-pointers feel entitled to lecture anyone on their sexual activities, and in particular, those of us who have taken bare cock unknowingly, by accident or with impaired judgment, or with purpose and intent. (I have omitted his Profile Name.) See my original tale on 07/04/11 Posting #29.

Oh, boy, [Profile Name]! A baseball analogy! Which brings up visions of bubble butts and bulging crotches wrapped in skin-tight baseball uniform pants. Not to mention all those things we can do with a baseball bat. But(t) getting back to your comments...

I am the first to admit to have put myself at risk by thinking with my cock at the time of the 2005 bareback sexcapades noted in my Cocktale. (The earlier 1980 segment was the pre-condom era.) I'm also keenly aware of how lucky I was to emerge from those very hot but very risky experiences unscathed, HIV-wise. However, if you bear in mind that I have been sexually active for over 35 years, pre-HIV to now, then the number of times I've slipped-up is quite small, relative to all of those condom and water-based lube manufacturers I've helped keep in business since the mid-80s. (I've been a very busy bottom.)

So, yes, I have made mistakes, and I learned, and I forgave myself, while acknowledging my good luck, all of which is ever so human. I've also, on many, way too many occasions, had the cum fucked right out of me by cocks of all sizes attached to men of all (legal) ages, which is extraordinarily divine.

While I appreciate your thoughtful (if blunt) observation, [Profile Name], I ask that you (and everyone else) respect that only I have the right to play the part of Commissar of Sexual Behavior in regards to me, and only me. Although this idea may not appear within the U.S. Constitution and/or Bill of Rights, for me the sexual activities of any other human is none of my business, unless, of course, we are “bumping parts” and/or otherwise getting to know one another intimately (i.e., me face down and Him climbing on board to fuck me senseless).

And on that note, this frisky fellow needs to scoot along and clean up for a hot date with a dude who swears he’s got 9 inches and a dozen pre-lubed condoms waiting for me. (I offered to bring along a bottle of wine, juice or soda, and he replied: “Just bring an extra bottle of lube.” 9 inches and extra lube = A Win-Win situation.) So see you around, fellas. – HH.
Quote |