Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Gimme your Sexclub stories
View Single Post
Old 10th July 2011, 12:58 AM
HappyHole
Cruiser

Back in 2004 when this thread was started, I’d bet that there were more sex clubs in existence nationwide than there are today. Sadly, actual sex clubs no longer exist here in Portland, Oregon. After just four or five years and a name-change midway through its run, our only sex club closed in January 2006. And that’s with a city population of 583,776 (per the 2010 census). So if we were to haul out our Kinsey calculator, we’d find that approximately 58,000 gay men in Portland have one less venue to support. (And sexaholic Luddites world-wide cry out: “Damn Internet!”) Consequently, we locals have to depend on two adult cinemas, one remaining bathhouse, and a number of ABS. Please understand that I’m not necessarily complaining, as I appreciate that we undoubtedly have many more options than smaller cities might have to offer. But sex clubs are an altogether different kind of venue, and I miss the one we once had here.

Now, if you want to stretch the definition of what a sex club is, then check out my 07/14/11 entry under the thread "first time you let a guy cum in your ass…" where a pair of burly dudes fucked me good at a bathhouse, and later I hooked up with a hot guy at an ABS. You might also check out my 09/13/09 3-part series called "The Biggest Three I Ever Ate." Part 1 is actually at a sex club (suck, rim, finger, fist), Part 2 is at an ABS (suck), and Part 3 is at an adult cinema (suck).

I just rifled through my Sex Journals to dig up a few more vignettes from my adventures at our long-gone sex club, and here’s what I came up with.

Saturday 05/31/03 11:30 PM
When I arrived, it was just me and another guy, who didn't seem interested in me whatsoever. I mentioned it was my first time, and wondered if it was always this slow at this hour? He said it's usually more active, but because it was the night of the annual Rose Festival Starlight Parade, things were getting off to a really slow start. I checked out the entire place, and finally settled into the dimly lit Group Room (a snug 9 x 12 feet with a bench along one wall) and lay back on the padded table in the center of the room for a lazy J.O. with my eyes closed. Soon I could hear more people moving around, and I found there were 4 or 5 guys in the room with me, mostly just standing around, but one guy finally stepped up to suck my drooling 6.75 x 5 inches and finger my pre-lubed hole. I overheard the first guy I chatted up tell someone that it was my first time there.

Meanwhile, Mr. Suck was having trouble getting at my ass, so I got up to take off my shoes and jeans. By the time I turned around, Mr. Suck was up on the table kissing someone else, so I got down to feed on Mr. Suck, who was tan, furry, and slender, maybe in his early 40s, and wearing a baseball cap, ripped up faded cut-off shorts, work boots, and he had a 5-inch limp dick cinched with a thick black rubber cock ring. While I was slurping on Mr. Suck’s semi-hard meat, I worked a finger up inside him and immediately ran into a hard lump of shit. I remember thinking: “Does no one but me prep before they go out?” Well, once he’d taken that finger, Mr. Suck said he wanted me to fuck him, but I was turned off by the shit and politely told him that I can't fuck because I go limp in a condom. It’s not that I was suggesting barebacking: I’m just not a top. He quickly connected with someone else anyway, so I gathered my stuff, got partly dressed and went to the front desk to get a towel and a locker key. ("The Biggest Three I Ever Ate Part 1” picks up from here.)
Quote |