Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Gimme your Sexclub stories
View Single Post
Old 10th July 2011, 01:07 AM
HappyHole
Cruiser

Sunday 12/21/03 1:00 AM
We all know that sex outings are often hit-and-miss, and although this wasn’t an entirely satisfying visit to the club, I did get down to some frisky business throughout my stay.

It was a cold and rainy night, and I was looking forward to some Man Friction to do much more than take the chill off. I headed right on back to the dimly lit Group Room, where I found a man on his knees atop the padded table, pants down to his knees, but still in a sweatshirt, with a nice rigid condom-covered dick being sucked by Flat-Top (a shorter, burly guy). I watched for a bit and quickly got hard, and when Table Man reached over to grope me, I moved in to fondle his beefy ass and fuzzy ball bag while Flat-Top continued to slurp on that condom-covered dick. Flat-Top then moved over to pull my out my drooling 6.75 x 5 inch cock and deep throat me like a pro, while I leaned in to suck on Table Man. (I have to admit that it was odd to suck a dick covered in latex, but it was still a pretty hot scene, so I just went for it.) Table Man then pushed me aside so he could get down on his hands and knees and present me with his pale beefy ass and fuzzy pink hole. Well, let’s just say that ass is my favorite meal, and Table Man made all the right noises of a guy getting his ass eaten like a great ass should.

We were soon joined by Leather Businessman, a guy in his 40s, who was tall, trim, and lightly furred, and he wore glasses and a leather harness and leather pants, along with a wide chrome cock ring. He'd been watching from the side, and eventually moved in to play with me, turning me away from Table Man and Flat-Top. Leather Businessman made intense kissing his introduction, while allowing me to manhandle his rigid 6-inch dick and smooth plump balls. He briefly got down to suck my stiff cock and stroke my ass a bit, but this scenario quickly changed, with me doing all the work, sucking away on his meat as lurkers to the room came and went. It turned out that Leather Businessman wasn’t really interested in me after all, and his cock served as his sexual barometer, going limp in my mouth until he’d spot a newcomer of interest enter the space. I do remember asking (when his cock was rigid) if he fucked with that thing. He replied: "Sometimes. Mostly I love to get sucked." And then Short Hot Man came in. He watched the action briefly before stepping right up to Leather Businessman. At first he looked like a college kid, but a closer look revealed a man in his 40's, stocky and furry with a rigid dick, and he was quite the moaner when I leaned in to suck on that hard-as-a-spike dick. It was clear that Leather Businessman and Short Man were really into each other, so I eventually left them to it.

After a trip to the bathroom to take a leak, I wandered a bit, and then slipped into one of the 8 glory hole booths. Oddly, they were all empty at that point, but soon 3 different guys in quick succession took the booth next to me, and I got to suck 2 of them (both with short, sturdy, furry dicks), and then the third one briefly sucked me. Unfortunately, no one stuck around for more than 2 or 3 minutes. But one guy did return, and through the good-sized glory hole, he asked me to join him in one of the 3 private cubicles that had a padded bed/bench. I was horned up and ready to play, so once we found a vacant room, we both stripped all the way down to our socks.

Stout Man was in his 50s and wore a couple of large diamond rings. He had gray hair all over him, front and back, including his 3.5-inch dick, and he loved to kiss with his big face-enveloping mouth, with the expectation of big, sloppy wet ones in return. (“Is that what it’s like to kiss a camel?” I wondered.) Through all of this Stout Man was giving me The Third Degree, asking my name, if I had been there before, did I go to the bars, and did I have a lover, etc. I kept my answers brief and vague, trying to keep us focused on some hot sex (damn it). He did suck my stiff cock a little, but mostly I sucked Stout Man’s semi-erect dick until he eventually got around to fucking me in constantly varying positions, with him flipping me around like a rag doll -- on my back, sitting astride him, and on my stomach, which was the best for us both, due to his short-ish dick, which kept slipping out when we were in other fuck positions. However, that short-ish dick mostly, and rather carelessly banged at the ridge of my hole, frequently missing entry altogether. After so much stop-and-go on his part, I had to break it up because I had to pee, and my interest was waning. So Stout Man took off his condom and intensely jerked and jerked and jerked his meat, finally unloading on my upturned ass. Unfortunately I was such a sweaty mess by then that I couldn't feel his load when it hit my butt, but I saw it slide off me and onto the padded bench.

I sent Stout Man on his way while I paper-toweled the bench, and then I took a shower, dressed, and took off to a neighboring ABS where I had an explosive solo orgasm in a Buddy Booth, shooting all over the glass partition while watching a hot video of 2 big-dicked straight guys double-fucking and then blasting their loads all over some chick’s gaping butt and each other’s throbbing cocks. Now THAT was a good finish to a so-so night out. (And yes, I paper-toweled the cum-splattered glass before I left the booth. I may be slutty, but I’m also tidy and considerate.)
Quote |