Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Penis Hair Removal
View Single Post
Old 10th July 2011, 01:44 PM
HappyHole
Cruiser

The irony of all of this hair removal business is that I actually like a nice fuzzy guy with beautiful fur patterns covering his chest, abdominals, and butt crack. However, not all of us are blessed with aesthetically pleasing fuzziness, and so we go the other way, reveling in the heightened sensitivity of our denuded cock, balls and ass, like I have done for many, many years.

There is a good introduction for hair removal newbies at WebMD Dot Com called “Hair Removal: For Men Only” that provides a nice overview of the process, experience, effectiveness and median costs of Laser, Waxing, Electrolysis, Shaving, and Depilatories (cream hair removers). Based on my own experience, and a bit of Googling, I can offer the following additional information, including sample pricing (which will vary from city to city).

Laser – Shaft of penis $50, Scrotum $100

Waxing – Male Brazilian $75, Buttocks $30, Anal Area $40
A standard Male Brazilian includes the frontal pubic area (the mound), about 2 inches where the upper thigh meets the pubic area, the shaft, scrotum and anal area. It is optional to leave a landing strip (patch of hair) above the shaft. A 100% bottom friend has been getting professional Brazilian’s for the last 4 or 5 years, and he couldn’t be happier with the results. I tried a home waxing kit a few years ago, and found it too damn awkward (and painful) for self-application, and consequently had very poor results.

Electrolysis – Shaft of penis $50 for each treatment (usually requires multiple visits)

Shaving – Free!
And quick! It just requires a bit of flexibility and overcoming the fear of self-injury of our most prized possessions. See prior entries in this thread and all over the Internet for tips on shaving your cock-and-balls, and dealing with subsequent in-grown hairs.

Depilatories – $7 and up (Nair also has a men’s line of products)
While Nair’s warning states “Do not use on [among other areas] breast nipples, perianal, or vaginal/genital areas,” I’d bet that at least half of the purchases go towards cleaning up the region below the belt. I, for one, have had good luck using Nair on my ass crack and perineum for years, with applications 4-6 times a year to keep The Center of My Universe (um, that would be my hole) relatively free and clear of those rather long hairs that grow down there (long ass hairs are damn annoying and irritating when one is getting fucked, fisted, or dildoed). I’ve been leery to use it on my shaft and balls (choosing to pluck with tweezers instead), but now that I’ve read the success stories in this thread, I will give it a try.

Plucking – Free!
But NOT quick! Like shaving, it requires a bit of flexibility, a tolerance for some discomfort, and an investment in time. I’ve been tweezing the hairs on my shaft and balls for many years (using Nair for my perineum and ass), mostly because I’ve been too shy and, admittedly, too cheap to visit a waxing salon. As I age and my flexibility wanes (all of those years of Yoga can do but so much), I will relent and budget for periodic waxing of my balls and ass crack. While tweezing offers the advantage of more control when shaping the pubic hairline, one should expect more discomfort when plucking above the penis in the fatty area of the pubic mound – the hairs are deep there, and they don’t lose their grip without a bit of a fight. However, the hairs along the shaft and scrotum are surprisingly less painful to extract. (See shaving tips for dealing with subsequent ingrown hairs.)
Quote |