Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - cruising crystal centre
View Single Post
Old 18th July 2011, 01:51 AM
sextile
Cruiser

Crystal design centre ...

-- Y'day., (17 jul.), a'noon. and to make a change I decided to visit CRYSTAL DESIGN CENTRE. - this posting brings this cruising from the gen'l. CRUISING SPOTS, (updated. - postings #655. et seq.), to a MORE dedicated thread.

-- I detrained at MRT. Lad Phrao and took a #8. 'bus.* to BIG C - Lad Phrao;
- Fare & Time: 08.Bh. & approx. 12.mins. along a fairly empty rd.;
- From BIG C. - Lad Phrao to CRYSTAL DESIGN CENTRE it's an approx.35.mins. walk for me., (this thread posting #6. shews loc'ns. of both CRYSTAL PARK and of CRYSTAL DESIGN CENTRE.),;
- Look for an ent'ce. on yr. RHS. just inside of wch. is a fountain/roundabout, (US.: gryatory.), consisting of a stainless steel shape in a basin and surrounded by water-jets; to yr. RIGHT - as you look-at the fountain - is a Spirit House;
- Enter - to yr. LHS. are large, concrete & modern-looking shops; thus at the roundabout bear RIGHT - look ahead and you'll see a MAXVALUE Super-store;
- Walk towards the M'VALUE. and immediately after the concrete bldg. on yr. LHS. you'll see, ( LHS.), some LOW-rise & two storey bldgs.set behind a car-park - that's whither I'd suggest you head;
- For the dedicated cruiser there are plenty of std. signage-indicated hawng nahm to visit; but as is so often the case it's all a matter of timing; it was not one of my luckier days - alas:
- ETA./ETD.: roughly 15.oo.- 17.30.hrs. ;
-While there were plenty of cars & of m/cs. parked, there seemed to be surprisingly few people seen in that part of the Complex; although by 17.hrs. there were many MORE, with many younger people setting-out their wares either on tables or upon the ground.
-- Possibly worth a return visit?
--

--* From my various 'bus.-maps the flg. 'buses. are shewn as plying between MRT. LAD PHRAO & BIG C. -
#8., 27., 44., 96., 122.,126., 137., 145., 172., 182., 191., 502., 514. & 545.; one 'bus.-map. shews that #172. & #514. maybe picked-up along Si Lom rd. - but that's possibly rather a long 'bus.-ride?
- E&OE..
Quote |