Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - 24 str8 Jock Looking for Couple/Group/JO Sex-Fairmount Theatre or where else?
View Single Post
Old 25th July 2011, 04:33 PM
23cj
Cruiser

24 str8 Jock Looking for Couple/Group/JO Sex-Fairmount Theatre or where else?

I just signed up here... I am interested in going and checking out the fairmount theatre in new haven. I have a couple of questions....

1. what is the best time to find a couple? I am looking to have sex with someones wife or girlfriend. A Group would be really cool

2. as a single guy going by myself is it safe? I am 24 well-built, just want to know if I am going to be surrounded as soon as I walk in the place lol. I dont mind guys coming near but not looking to get raped.

I would be open to stroking and hanging around guys but not trying to get involved in anal sex or anything like that.

I was looking to check it out this friday after 7pm maybe around 8pm or 9pm. Think that will work?

any other places i should check out for this type of action? best place for couple action?
Quote |