Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Male Brothels
Thread: Male Brothels
View Single Post
Old 31st July 2011, 03:51 AM
pong
Cruiser

as i read this quest in the THAIland forum: as such this is-under the name you ask for, illegal in Thaild. hence nearly allplaces that offer such services operate under the extremely thin veil disguised as ''massage'' (often ''by men to men'') or gogo or just bar.
There are various listing-sites for such places in Thaild, none of them is 100% accurate, uptodate or comprehensive The best in that respect are in Thai language, most likely incomprehensible for most readers, even how wordly they may be. Sites that do listings:
utopia-asia, dreadedned (very long unupdated), gaymassagegay, thaimassageboy (must subscribe, only advertising, but very uptodate for their ads), dragoncastle (will not show all places nor intends to, but frequently updated). Frankly for Thailand I think that keeping yet another listing on this site is just a wasteoftime-make links (if allowed, all those policies I enevr quite understand........) to the better ones listed.
Quote |