Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Hatyai GL Sauna and gogobars
View Single Post
Old 31st July 2011, 11:30 AM
llz
Cruiser

Hat Yai Bars

I was in Hat Yai 40 days ago and went to the three bars which are within walking distance one from another.

They were offering a much better choice of boys than on my last visit about 5 years ago, but I did not see many southern-looking guys there. The boys they choose clearly have a fairer skin complexion than in Pattaya or even Bangkok. I also saw a group of women roaming the same bars as me, and of course the boys were more interested in them.

The bar I preferred was City Man which is on the western side of Thai Arkan Road : very welcoming owner (from Buriram) and some great looking lads. A little bit closer to Sripoonavart Road you have G-Men - less boys than in the other places and than before. Go further north towards Sripoonavart Road but turn on your right into a small soi just before crossing this main road, and you will find Buddy's which has opened again after a two years closure.

There was a Studio 54 Bar on Chaniwate 2 Road -southern of the three above places, where there are many girlies bars ; I could not see it so I guess it has closed now.
Quote |