Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Hatyai GL Sauna and gogobars
View Single Post
Old 1st August 2011, 10:15 AM
Taoboxer
Muscled Grandaddy

Send a message via ICQ to Taoboxer Send a message via MSN to Taoboxer Send a message via Yahoo to Taoboxer

Thanks for the update about the bars and barboys. They were all still closed when I went there - I thought day time pictures would be easier for most people to see the directions and landmarks.

I'll probably be going to Hatyai again some time towards the middle of this month and I shall certainly check out the bars and sauna and take some night time pictures to post, if I can.

Concerning the predominance of very fair-skinned boys in the bars as well as the massage places, I am rather disappointed though not surprised. Most Asians consider dead-white skin to the be acme of beauty. I'll probably just have a look at the bars and then move on to the sauna...at least in Hatyai, I'll be sure of meeting more locals with tans.

And if I can find a way to ditch the rest of the family at one of the big shopping venues, I also intend to find out if the masseurs offer hanky-panky as part of their services!
Quote |