Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - HK. HOTELS - Pers. recommendations ...
View Single Post
Old 7th August 2011, 11:35 AM
biggles69
Cruiser

2 nights in Beiljing yielded 2 willing twinks from Gay Romeo 25 and 28. As always they took the bait of my profile and contacted me. Both were cute, pleasant and willing, but lacked experience c/f most Thai boys and left me less than impressed with their performances. Even a couple of vibrating butt plugs (which I was given by a guy in HK on my one night stop-over there) failed to excite. No time to visit gay bars but they told me there are a couple of hook up bars with some others having gay nights.
In Ningbo - not a sniff of a contact from GR or Silverdaddies. Heavy rain prevented me exploring - I will go back to Ningbo which has a very cute restored old area near the Moon park. Any-one recommend any gay bars there?
In Shanghai had more luck from G.R. with a hot 22 year old visiting my room for a very enjoyable session.
An intensive work schedule limited me on this trip, but I was very impressed with the standard of English spoken c/f my last China visit some 5 years ago. Business was fantastic so I expect many more trips to China- so any recommendations on bars in Shanghai and Ningbo for a non Chinese speaker appreciated.
Quote |