Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - San Suk Sauna Pattaya
View Single Post
Old 14th August 2011, 06:32 AM
sextile
Cruiser

Sansuk sauna ...

-- My Enthusiastic & Am. Friend and I visited PATTAYA for several days this last week;
- On 11 aug. a'noon. I visited SANSUK SAUNA.*:
- ETA./ETD.: 15.45. - 21.00.hrs. approx.;
- Adm'n.: 180.Bh.;
- Maybe a dozen or so there about the time of my arrival: 3 or 4 Eastern Euro.-looking men who, I'd guess, are in their 30s. and who kept v. much to themselves; a couple of younger & Thai men; the rest being farangs of a certain age. MORE visitors started arriving after 17.hrs.;
- Not all that much activity that I could see; while not exactly 'sticky rice' it did seem as though the Thais prefered eachother's company to that of us farangs, although in Steam Room #2. I saw a gp. of four: two youngish Thais and a couple of elderly farangs form a line for fundamentally the Thais' pleasure.
- I supped at around 19.30.hrs.: a glass of red wine, beef lasagne and a cup of Lipton's tea set me back 360.Bh. - quite enough, I thought.
- By 20.hrs. many had left to go elsewhere.
- Possibly the inclement weather was a disincentive to go-out and to visit?

SANSUK SAUNA,
- addr.: 391/41, moo 10., soi 11.,
Thappraya rd,
Jomtien, Nongprue, Banglamung,
PATTAYA, 20260.;
- dir'ns.: Along Thappraya rd. get-out of the sam lor at soi 11.,
Follow the sign-posts!
- tel.: (038)-364 355., (sauna.),
- e-mail: > info@sansukpattaya.com <
- web: > Sansuk Gay Sauna & Guesthouse, Pattaya, Thailand <
- sauna's hrs.: 15. - 23.oo.hrs. daily.
Quote |