Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - first time you le a guy cum in your ass...submit your stories
View Single Post
Old 18th August 2011, 11:14 AM
nyladallas
Cruiser

I was the class slut

I am now 58 yrs old and took my first load in my ass when I was 13. I grew up in the Bronx. Attended a catholic elementary school which was taught by a group of nuns from central america. They would take turns working in the office and would leave the class alone for an hour or two with a reading or writing assignment. One day the boy in front of me turned in his seat and said he had something to show me. He pulled out his cock and started stroking. It didn't take long for a bunch of us to get into comparing dicks and circle jerks. We were 11 at this time. A group of us would get together after school and jack each other off. One day Daniel brought over a magazine showing blowjobs. We all tried sucking but I was the only one who loved having a mouthful of cock. I became very popular. When I was 13 I was spending the night at my friend Louis' house. His parents were out and his older brother was home. I was sucking Louis' dick when his brother walked in on us. He told me to suck his cock. He had about 8" and it was rock hard. He shot in my mouth and told me to get back to sucking Louis. He positioned me on all fours on the bed and pulled down my pants. He spit on my ass and his cock and then just pushed right in. I now had both cocks in me. One in my mouth and the big one in my ass. It hurt like hell but my cries were muffled. He fucked me until he shot inside me. He then had louis try my ass. He came twice before pulling out. We continued to get together regularly.
Quote |